Didier PEZIER, President of ESIGELEC, and Thierry SERRES, Director of Human Resources at Bouygues Energies & Services signed an education business partnership agreement on Friday November 29th 2013.
Students and their education as part of the partnership
To continue their current joint activities and make a significant contribution, the partnership between Bouygues Energies & Services and ESIGELEC will:
- Strengthen links with the teaching body through the involvement of Bouygues Energies & Services representatives in their skills areas (Architecture and fibre optic network structure, Answer calls to tender etc.)
- Help make advances in teaching content and methods by taking part in major steering committees, namely Energy Distribution and Networks Manager and IT and Networks Manager.
- Prepare students for professional life
- Involve students in communication measures provided by Bouygues Energies & Services
- Facilitate the recruitment of young graduates, apprentices and interns at Bouygues Energies & Services and its affiliates
- Inform staff at Bouygues Energies & Services of ESIGELEC and the IRSEEM Research Institute’s research and promotion activities.
Partnership based on concrete activities
Bouygues Energies & Services hopes to punctuate the year of meetings for students and graduates by taking part in the Forum Normand Etudiants Entreprises in November, Company Thursdays and Sandwich Course Grants through the school year for increased visibility at the school; visits to major work sites will also be provided (e.g. CHU d’Amiens).
Original major sponsorship
Bouygues Energies & Services specifically hopes to establish sponsorship for the Project Engineering major which is so close to its heart. The PE major’s 2 modules, Energy Distribution and Networks and IT and Networks, have had almost 60 students per year in the last 2 years on the general ESIGELEC course.
After the official Bouygues Energies & Services polo shirt giving ceremony, students will be invited to meetings such as “Live My Life” with working engineers, site visits and job dating all while taking part in the Group’s challenges such as the Bouygues Construction Challenge.
A shared bond with the values of equality and accessibility
A special day devoted to engineering students with the presentation of the Welink network and speeches by female managers and engineers in prominent roles at Bouygues Construction. Moreover, a joint activity on the theme of integrating disabled workers will be held in the form of a sports event.
These events are among the activities carried out by ESIGELEC on the theme of equality and access to engineering careers.
Contact : Clément Prévost, Director of Corporate Relations and Apprenticeships, email@example.com