Open Innovation consists, for a company, to open up to its collaborators
(even its larger environment) and to take their ideas into consideration to develop its innovation and activity
. The major asset of Open Innovation is its reduced cost thanks to the valorization of its collaborators' ideas
Edouard Michelin, a pioneer in Open Innovation, put into place an "ideas' box" as soon as 1927, and appealed to the good sense and the creativity of his employees to resolve his company's day-to-day problems. Today, 1 out of 3 employers suggests at least one idea every year. Half of these ideas is carried out, which ensures the company to saving 10.5 million euros per year.
ESIGELEC-IRSEEM offers you a 5-day training between April and July on methods and tools of Open Innovation, at the CISE (Embedded Systems Integration Campus) in Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray (Rouen, 76).
actors involved in the innovation process of their companies
give the keys of Open Innovation to apply them within their company
an individualized coaching between each training day
5 days between March and July 2013
- 30 April 2013 : Make use of your business’ talents: visualise your assets and evaluate their potential in an open innovation process.
- 21 May 2013 : Identify the key players in your environment (clients, suppliers, laboratories, universities, start-ups…) and learn how to make use of their potential.
- 11 June 2013 : Learn how to collaborate to innovate: implement a high-performance innovation strategy that combines internal skills and external resources.
- 4 July 2013 / date to be determined : 2 days of in-depth learning: capitalise on the skills you have acquired and cover key themes in more depth (legal issues, co-creation, innovation processes, innovative business models, open data…).
Mathieu Dupas, trainer
Mathieu Dupas, an expert in Open Innovation and training partner for CEGOS (the world leader in vocational training and continuing education), will be running this course, which places the emphasis on interactivity and experience-sharing. Through a number of case studies and simulations, participants will learn how to practise Open Innovation in real-life situations.
Registration terms :
- Registration deadline : 25 April 2013
- Limited to 8 spots
- Price : 700 euros for 5 days
Further information : http://www.formation-interaction.eu/
To register :