The France PROFIBUS-PROFINET association will be at ESIGELEC’s premises from 8:30am to 4pm on Wednesday October 24th.
The association will present its innovations at interactive conferences with demonstrations and a presentation stand for technical solutions.
Visitors can also talk to association members and find out about their products and services at a mini fair at the school.
The day ends with the students taking association members on a tour of the ESIGELEC labs and its research institute, IRSEEM. Students will also be able to present their projects.
- 8:30 Welcome
- 9:00 Presentation of France PROFIBUS-PROFINET association
- 9:15 Presentation of ESIGELEC
- 9:30 Interactive conferences and demonstrations :
o ATEX - Improving a production unit in explosive atmosphere
o PROFINET - Equipment availability and uploading indicators to the IT system
o I/O LINK - Automatic function reliability in solidified atmosphere
o PROFISAFE - Safety management on an automated assembly line
- 12:30 Mini fair / Buffet
- 14:00 Visit of laboratories dedicated to digital technologies and communication protocols
- 14:45 Guided tour of the brand new technology platform opened in September 2012 and meeting with 3rd year students with project presentations
- 15:15 Conclusion
- 16:00 End
For further information : http://www.profibus.fr/fr/journees-techniques
To sign up : http://www.profibus.fr/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=234